One head. All the hats. You don’t have to do it alone.
Running your own business means wearing lots of hats. You’re not only the boss, you’re the writer, customer service rep, designer, marketing specialist, data manager, researcher, website developer, social media manager and IT support. The list goes on. And hey — you probably also want to do the work you set out to do in the first place, right?
At Skynote Consulting we work with you to figure out which of those hats you really want to wear — and help you find heads for the ones you don't. When you’ve got the right hats on the right heads, it’s easy to love running your own business. And it’s easy to get back to doing the work you love.
If you’re tired of wearing all the hats, sign up for a free consultation to see how we can help you with these tasks:
- Your website: Do you want one? Do you need one? We'll explore the answer to those questions — and any others you have. We do design, setup, and maintenance for new and existing websites. We can even teach you how to manage yours.
- Your newsletter: What? You keep meaning to, but have never sent one? We will walk you through the process of creating your editorial calendar, planning and writing your newsletter. Or we can write and administer your newsletter for you.
- Your brand development: Do you know what your brand is? Who your best clients are? What you offer them? We can help you figure that out!
- Your social media accounts: Facebook and Twitter and YouTube — with so many choices, it is easy to get overwhelmed. We'll work with you to decide which social media work best for your business — and then make a plan to use it effectively.
- Your online marketing: Marketing isn’t a cookie cutter proposition. Working together, we will develop a strategy and make a plan that works for your business. Then we'll give you the tools you need to stick to that plan!
Working with Skynote Consulting is like adding another member to your team. And you know what they say… two heads are better than one. Especially with all those hats.